Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weight news 16/09/2007

Free Sample: Gas-X Thin Strips™
Novartis Consumer Health is offering a free sample of its Gas-X Thin Strips™ along with a coupon to use on a future purchase to visitors who complete a basic online questionnaire. Gas-X Thin Strips™ are used for the relief of pressure, ...

Weight limit lifted from Rt. 17 bridge (Lake Sun Leader)
MILLER COUNTY - Minor repairs will continue on the Route 17 Osage River bridge next week, but the weight restriction on the structure has been lifted.

No, I'm not pregnant!
Once I got over the initial embarassment I realized that I needed to take control of my weight gain. So here I am! I've got a pretty good sense of humour and can see the funny side of it... ok maybe not just yet but I hope to once I ...

desperate mrc help
i just started mrc and i have read your success. and if you dont mind I have a few ?, this is my second time trying, the first time I had such horrible headaches and felt bad for the first week and quit, my daughter encourage me to try ...

Comment on ZIRP, Global Imbalances, and Home Prices by Natural ...
Natural weight loss? hello does anyone know any natural weight loss ebooks i can buy.

 
lose pounds dieting diet